♥ Qyra Bloggie ♥

SINGLE ?
YESS , I'M SINGLE .
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
t h e o w n e r
Photobucket
nur shaqirah binti herman shah
I'm 17 and from Johor Bahru
Relationship Status : Single
http://www.emocutez.com
hit counter
Thank youu

Welcome to My Blog :)
Clip Art
Photobucket
Nur Ariesha Syuhada :)
Photobucket
Ainur Shakira :)
Photobucket
Aishah :)
Photobucket
Dayah & Adiela :)

♥ KEBAHAGIAN SAYA


♥ 2011
♥ SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA
♥ A+
♥ Norsahkilah
♥ Herman Shah
♥ FAMILY
♥ 5 it 2
♥ Kawan - Kawan :)

I LOVE YOU SO STRONG



Clip Art
♥ Rysha ♥ Anoyy ♥ Echa ♥ Awea ♥ Dayah ♥ Lala ♥
♥ Fariha ♥ Aizatt ♥ Syidah ♥ Fariezz ♥ Ashikin ♥
♥ Azmi ♥ Kamal ♥ Radhi ♥ Wan ♥ Afira ♥ Hidayah
♥ Alyp ♥ Aniff ♥ Hage ♥ Azrul ♥ Aini ♥

Facebook Badge

Nur Shaqirahh
GraphicsGraphicsGraphics
videokeman mp3
Perfect Two – Auburn Song Lyrics

Thanks For Views My Bloggie
DO FOLLOW ME
Come Again
♥ nur shaqirah binti herman shah ♥. Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.